In USA, churches are just as intriguing as their counterparts. The fact behind those architectural masterpieces are downright biblical. In USA, there has 12 most beautiful churches and which are architecturally inspiring. Everyone could visit those beautiful churches, there has no religion issue.
The most popular churches in USA is:
1. San Miguel Mission, Santa Fe, New Mexico
2. Francis Xavier Church, Leonardtown, MD
3. Cathedral of San Fernando, San Antonio, Texas
4. Mission San Diego de Alcala, San Diego, California
5. Mission San Juan Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA
6. St. Ignatius Church, Port Tobacco, MD
7. Mission San Francisco de Asís (Chapel), San Francisco, California
8. St. Francis Xavier Church, Warwick, MD
9. San Felipe de Neri Church, Albuquerque, NM
10. Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL
Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, Cathedral of Saint Paul, Thorncrown Chapel, St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Memorial Presbyterian Church, Cathedral-Basilica of St. Louis King of France, Grace Cathedral, Wayfarers Chapel, The Cathedral of Saint Andrew churches are also the popular churches in USA.
11. Cathedral of San Carlos Borromeo, Monterey, CA
12. Mission San Xavier del Bac, Tucson, Arizona
13. St Louis Cathedral-Basilica, New Orleans, Louisiana
14. Church of the Holy Family, Cahokia, Illinois
15. Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, New York City
The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine (New York City): it’s built in 1892, it designed in Romanesque-byzantine style. But now the structure of the church is changed and transformed into the French Gothic style. Above the bronze doors, there is a great rose window with more than ten thousand pieces of colored glass. This cathedral is open from 7 am to 6 pm daily.
16. Washington National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.
Washington National Cathedral (Washington): it was built in September 1990. It took eighty-three years to build. Cathedral is open from Monday to Friday at 10 am to 5 pm (sat 1 pm to 4pm).
17. Grace Cathedral, San Francisco, CA
18. Cathedral of Saint Paul, St. Paul, MN
St. Mary of the Angels (Chicago): in 1899, the first St. Mary of the angels was built in northwest Chicago. But now it became a parish school. It is designed in the cross shape. The Stations of the Cross, stained glass windows inside the church, images of angels and saints and various biblical scenes like, painting of Jesus and Virgin Mary that was mind blowing.