There are beautiful religious buildings in the world that were built for the worship of a higher power are worth to visit. There are some incredibly beautiful religious building around the world are precious for the physical appearance and the representation to the community.
1. The Marble Mountains – Da Nang, Vietnam
2. Mont Saint-Michel – Lower Normandy, France
3. Salt Lake Tabernacle – Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Sri Harmandir Sahib – Amritsar, India
5. Sultan Ahmed ‘Blue’ Mosque And Hagia Sophia – Istanbul, Turkey
6. Prambanan – Indonesia
7. Potala Palace – Lhasa, China
8. Wat Rong Khun – Pa O Don Chai, Thailand
The Buddhist temple of Wat Rong Khun is one of the famous temples in Thailand. The unique architectural style and white colour separate it from the common building.
9. Angkor Wat – Siem Reap, Cambodia
10. Hagia Sophia – Istanbul, Turkey
11. Shwedagon Pagoda – Yangon, Myanmar
12. Masjid al-Haram – Mecca, Saudi Arabia
13. Chichen Itza – Yucatan, Mexico
14. Chartres Cathedral – Chartres, France
15. Amiens Cathedral – Amiens, France
The Jews unique Dohány street synagogue is constructed in the Moorish style, which creates the flavor of the Middle East and Spain to the European streets in Hungary.
16. Notre Dame Cathedral – Paris, France
17. Salisbury Cathedral – Wiltshire, England
18. Temple of Heaven – Beijing, China
19. The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed- Moscow, Russia
The famous St. Basil’s Cathedral of Russia was converted from a famous religious building to a museum in 1928. It attracts tourist for its unique architecture and history.
20. Paro Taktsang – Paro Valley, Paro District, Bhutan