While there are a large number of options available for tiling a bathroom wall or flooring, yet understanding the benefits and detriments for each will help you select the most appropriate tiles for building beguiling bathroom flooring.
Available in surprisingly profuse materials, Bathroom floor tile is most preferred in Ceramic, vinyl, porcelain, or glass and for good reason: — perhaps being the most empirical & elegant options. That said, there are a variety of options available today, from stone to terracotta, Plastic Laminated Tiles to Linoleum Floor Tiles to cork.
To have the best selection of tiles for a bathroom wall, learn about the various options for best bathroom tiles, and your eclectic will come to great ease.
Hexagon Ceramic Mosaic Tile
The modish hexagon ceramic tiles for bathrooms are something significant to remodel an old archaic restroom. Perfect for the old home and bathroom updates, these tiles are capacitive of giving a new look to the asset. These tiles are styled innovatively and the variations are unlimited. They come in unique shape & sizes (starting from 1 & 2-inch and going up to 12-inch tiles) making it easy enough to blend into the desired design.
- Hexagon Tile for Different Design Creations
- If you seek a Rustic bathroom look, brick and subway styled hexagon floor tile can do the needful. Incorporating brick and subway ceramic tiles for bathrooms reflects huge patterned rectangular porcelain and ceramic looks on a smaller scale, making it suitable even for tiny bathrooms. They can make the bathroom look intensely classical yet quaint.
- For a completely classic look, try an “ALLOVER” hexagon tiles for bathroom walls in a solid color or a hexagon mosaic backsplash in the kitchen.
- To skim into stylish tiling for a bathroom wall, try “Strato Bianco Combed” Hexagons Marble or combine different colored hexagon tiles, particularly those in a synchronized color chart. This variation of hexagon ceramic also makes for the best shower wall tile.
Ideally a modern-day tiling for a bathroom wall, Pencil tiles can be executed uniquely to create both contemporary and traditional looks. You get to grace your utility wall adding Somerset pencil tile that gives out a velvety, finished accent border to your bathroom, kitchen countertop, as well as the laundry area.
On the other hand, executing a Rounded pencil tile can arrange a mosaic design or cater to a flawless transition between two types of wall tiles.
Arabesque Pattern Tile
For creating uber-chic bathroom designs, Arabesque Pattern Tile cannot be overlooked. Majorly made of vinyl tile, these tiles are perfect to revamp a fossilized looking bathroom into a fascinatingly fancy room.
Contrasting to solid and static designs that customarily make use of ONE major tile used on the walls and floor, try out the inverted Arabesque Tile with the latest one handle design. The latest mosaic ceramic tiles for bathrooms backsplash designs are phenomenal for huge, master bathroom designs, despite the size. The upside Arabesque Pattern tiles make for best shower wall tile breaking the typical consistent appearance.
What’s even more appealing about the Arabesque tile that you are likely to achieve your cherished high-end classic designer bathroom look for only a fraction of cost. Just take into consideration the pattern and the quantity of tile needed.
Pillowed Ceramic Tile
This is a marble based, thick tile in a sophisticated white stone subway with flecks of light grey sprinkling and veining. A fantastic backdrop for the bathroom or kitchen, this subway stone can be lined in horizontal or vertical fashion for a stunning visual contrast. Tiling for a bathroom wall with pillowed ceramic tile can also be artistically laid in a herringbone pattern, giving off an eccentric twill weave look.
Seeking for a sophisticated look? Maverick Leather Pillowed Ceramic tile will just do that. Sheen can be yours with this best shower wall tile adding a little depth with its pillowed shape. The crackled tile can be used in a variety of rooms to create unique Bathroom Wall, Backsplash and Shower Wall designs as an illustrious accent wall.
Penny Round Bubbles Ceramic
The Glass extracted tiles allures the homeowners and builders for its true, versatility, artifice and also outlandish layout. The dimensional effect and outstanding optical illusion not only adds to its thickness but allows it to make an undivided intrigue in any space, incorporated with any design and style.
Before having a go at mosaic tile, get to know what it is. A Mosaic tile is actually any integration of materials such as ceramic, stone, glass or porcelain, typically set in a compact format and put down in a mesh sheet for easy installation.
With innumerable mosaics to choose from, how do you decide how and where to use the mosaic?
Mosaic not only makes for the best shower wall tile, but can be placed into the innovative design of any backsplash, bath wall, and floor.
- Mosaic Tile for Different Design Creations
- When crafting a shower, mosaics can be incorporated in several different ways to bowl over the arid, boring bathroom.
- A linear glass mosaic running vertically ceiling to floor in the back of a niche can add a marvelous waterfall effect.
- Reciprocally, a mosaic running horizontally in a shower, or backdrop could bring that elusive pop to explode of vibrancy.
The above suggested ceramic tiles for bathrooms when laid with few tricks can let you have a feel of a bathroom larger than it really is. Similarly, Tiling the shower all the way to the top of the ceiling is a tactic that provides height to your bathroom.