Having a country house in ownership, it is simply impossible to do without a car. Every person perfectly understands the need for a vehicle. You need a car so that at any time you could visit your lands. But for a car to serve for a long time, it is necessary to create suitable conditions for it. One of such conditions is a garage. Everyone is free to choose to build it in his house or on his own plot. Now let’s try to consider all the pros and cons of the garage in the house.
Often used this type of garage construction, as its location on the first floor of a private house. In this way, the owners have a great opportunity to save on building materials. Since the garage will be attached to the house itself, it will be almost monolithic construction.
The garage and the house will be one for two common wall and in this case it is possible to heat both the entire house and the room garage. The only downside in this case will be that the room built for the car, you could take another and make it a living room. Also, it will not be too large, rather say the garage will be compact.
House with a garage in the basement can be used if the area of the site is small. By building a garage in the house you can save enough space for other buildings. This option will be convenient also because it can be used not only for garage, but also for any household needs. For example, there can be any workshop or utility room for equipment. The area of such garage is quite large. but you may need help with overhead garage repair in Vancouver.
House with a separate garage – the most wonderful and ideal option for building. But it is suitable only for those fans of country life, who have a large enough land area. Also do not have to worry about the safety of loved ones. In case of fire in the garage or apartment building, everything will do without tragic consequences. Such garage can be arranged with maximum convenience and comfort for the car. But some periods of time need to maintain or repair home garage for working properly while it need to work.
Advantages and disadvantages of the garage in the house
- The main advantages of the garage in the house include the fact that the owner at any time of year, you do not need to go outside to get to the garage.
- Also, during construction, there will be no additional costs for its construction. Practically building your home, you can get a functional room for the car.
- Any type of communication is enough to simply lead to the garage. It also does not need any additional costs, it can be done by furnishing your home.
- In the countryside, with this option of garage, there is enough space for other buildings or planting trees.
- This type of construction is often calculated not for one car, but for two. This makes it convenient in case there are guests or two cars in the property.
- The disadvantages of this garage is that it is located under the living space where people are, it has its own risks.
- During the winter, it may not be warm enough temperature and will need to connect additional heating and in some cases overhead door repair in Newmarket.
- The garage will take up additional space, which can be occupied as a living space, and for household needs.
- A lot to spend the owner of such a garage on the following systems, without which it is impossible to do without ventilation, noise insulation and waterproofing.
- During bad weather outside, will constantly accumulate dirt and dust. Which is also a disadvantage of such a construction.
We have considered almost all options for garage buildings, compared the advantages and disadvantages, now each car owner will be able to make a decision in choosing a garage for your car. Each garage in a private home has its own features, and only its owner will be able to choose and create the most convenient and comfortable option for the car.